There is an art & science to creating a beautifully crafted smile.
Porcelain veneers can be used to fully revitalize your smile. If you have unsightly chipped or broken teeth, stained or discolored teeth, or gapped teeth, and you’re ready for a transformation, you may want to consider this cosmetic dental treatment.
With dental technology like Digital Smile Design (DSD), Dr. Ashley Izadi, DDS, Dr. Roham Rafat, DDS, MS, and our team at Advanced Dental Health can help you achieve a beautiful smile in no time.
Revolutionizing Cosmetic Dentistry: Digital Smile Design
We strive to give our patients the smiles they deserve. With Digital Smile Design (DSD), we can make that possible. DSD uses a series of images and videos to replicate your smile in its current state. We are then able to manipulate your smile on a screen to create different versions of your projected smile. This allows you and our team to simultaneously work together to build your ideal smile. DSD allows us to create a more precise and accurate veneer that is designed with your input, cosmetic goals, and dental needs in mind.
Transform Your Smile With Veneers
Dental veneers are specially crafted translucent, thin shells that are permanently bonded to the teeth to improve the appearance of the smile.
Types of Veneers
- Composite Resin Veneers
- Porcelain Veneers
Each type of veneer is designed with the needs and cosmetic goals of each patient in mind. At Advanced Dental Health, we design veneers that are not only beautiful but that are built to last. Using only the highest grade of dental materials, we can tailor veneers that improve the natural smile, enhance the facial features, and support a stable, healthy bite. In the end, patients leave with improved self-confidence and knowing that their new smile was crafted especially for them.
Conditions Porcelain Veneers Can Address
Due to advancements in dentistry, porcelain veneers are now designed and crafted to address a wide range of common cosmetic issues.
- Crooked Teeth: In some cases, veneers may be used to improve the appearance of crooked teeth. With the use of DSD technology, we can display what your projected smile may look like with porcelain veneers.
- Misshapen Teeth: Sometimes misshapen teeth can affect the health and appearance of your smile. Porcelain veneers can be shaped, molded, and color-matched to blend seamlessly with the existing teeth.
- Gaps Between Teeth: Gapped teeth are a general concern that most patients believe can only be addressed with braces. However, porcelain veneers can be tailored to minimize the appearance of gapped teeth, giving patients a more appealing smile.
- Worn Teeth: Teeth grinding is a common dental concern that can compromise the appearance of the teeth, and may lead to worn or broken teeth. Porcelain veneers can be used to restore the tooth structure that you’ve lost.
- Stained or Discolored Teeth: Veneers can brighten a dull, discolored, or stained smile. More importantly, porcelain veneers are created using a highly stained and decay-resistant material, making them the ideal solution for discolored teeth.
Schedule A Consultation
Advanced Dental Health is a full-service dental facility, proudly serving patients in Hunt Valley, Baltimore, and surrounding areas. Dedicated to dental excellence and beautiful smiles, Drs. Izadi and Rafat work with you to achieve the smile of your dreams.
If you are considering porcelain veneers, schedule a one-on-one consultation with experienced cosmetic dentists Dr. Izadi and Dr. Rafat of Advanced Dental Health. To schedule an appointment, (410) 656-2278 or request an appointment online.
Porcelain Veneers FAQs
Is it painful to get porcelain veneers?
Not at all! Most patients don’t report any pain or discomfort at all. It’s a minimally invasive procedure that only involves shaving off minimal tooth structure.
Do porcelain veneers ruin your teeth?
No, porcelain veneers don’t ruin your teeth. In fact, they help to repair teeth that have things like cracks or chips. This misconception comes from the fact that a minimal amount of tooth structure is removed for veneers. However, the porcelain veneer is considered a permanent restoration.
How long do porcelain veneers last?
Porcelain veneers have a good reputation for lasting for the long haul. As long as they’re taken care of properly, veneers can last 10-15 years. However, many people have reported that their veneers have lasted 20 years or longer.